Cleaning Tips for Inflatable Hot Tubs
Cleaning Your Inflatable Hot Tub
Inflatable Hot Tub Maintenance
More and more people are choosing Inflatable hot tubs over traditional style hot tubs that require permanent installation for a variety of reasons.
One of the biggest reasons is the fact that these models require less maintenance and attention to keep the unit operating at its maximum capability.
I have put together some helpful tips for you to review on keeping your Inflatable hot tub clean.
Top 10 Tips for Maintaining Your Inflatable Hot Tub
- One of the easiest ways to keep Inflatable hot tubs clean is to empty the spa on a regular basis. In fact, because this process is so easy, you don’t need to keep the hot tub filled with water as you would with a regular hot tub.
- Constantly adjusting the levels of the various chemicals in the water will help diminish the accumulation of dissolved solids. If you use your Inflatable spa on a daily basis, it is important to change the water once a week.
- If you use softened water with your spa, you can avoid using water testing kits and chemicals. This will also place less strain on the filters which will ultimately reduce the amount of maintenance that is needed on your hot tub.
- Every time you empty your spa you should clean all surfaces with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. The material that the tub is made of is much more durable than the rigid materials used in standard tubs and does not need special cleaners. All you need to be aware of is not using abrasive cleaners. Rinse the pool to get rid of the soapy water when you have finished.
- Use warm soapy water and a soft cloth to wipe down all the surfaces of your Inflatable spa. Remember that the material that the hot tub is made of is much more durable than the rigid materials used to design standard hot tubs and does not require the use of special cleaners.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners such as Comet on Inflatable hot tubs as it may cause scratches on the walls of the hot tub. Lastly, make sure that you thoroughly rinse your Inflatable spa to get rid of the soapy water when you have finished.
- Before using your Inflatable hot tubs, it is important for guests to shower or bathe as this will help increase the life of the filters and keep the water quality good without resorting to using chemicals. By taking a shower, you can wash away perfume, deodorant, skin oil, and other foreign particles that may affect the quality of the water within your hot tub.
- Simply keeping the hot tub cover in place can exclude a lot of the debris that is airborne and settles on the water or into an empty tub every day. The cover will also help keep the water warmer longer so that the tub will take less time to warm up.
- Filters for Inflatable spas have the greatest effect on the overall cleanliness of the hot tub and the water that it contains. Always clean the filters according to the instructions that the manufacturer has provided for you and change them as needed. I suggest that you purchase several filters so that you have them on hand when you need a new one as this will save you time.
- Keep all pets out of your spa. This is going to be one of the quickest ways to not only get your hot tub dirty but to possibly cause problems with your filter and damage to the hot tub itself.
Inflatable Hot Tub Advantages
Overall, there are many advantages of owning an Inflatable spa.
They are inexpensive to purchase and maintain, they can be used just about anywhere and they are portable, what more could you ask for.
There is an extensive choice of Inflatable hot tubs available to choose from today, do your research and decide on which model will best fit your needs.
Tags: Best Inflatable hot Tubs, Cleaning an Inflatable Hot Tub, Hot Tubs, inflatable hot tub, Inflatable Hot Tub Maintenance, Inflatable Hot Tubs, Inflatable Spa
Categorised in: Inflatable Hot Tubs